The ultimate Kale variety originating from Tuscany, often referred to as Palm Kale or Black Tuscan Kale. A non-heading variety, the robust plants will produce rich, succulent, tasty, dark green leaves (pick them when they're young and tender) throughout the harshest winters. A well known and favourite Italian vegetable.
- Kale germinates best in cool or warm soil temperatures with even moisture.
- Choose an area with full sun and a soil pH of 6.0-7.0. Enrich the soil with compost or well-rotted manure.
- Harvest by clipping individual leaves. Kale is very hardy and quality actually improves after a frost.
- Professional DEFRA licenced (07274) Quality Seed Supply only - Minimal packaging
- Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
Premier Seeds Direct KAL01 Kale Borecole Nero Di Toscana Black Tuscan Seeds (Pack of 1400)
- Brand: Premier Seeds Direct
- Product Code: KAL01
- Availability: In Stock