One of the deepest velvety red-black flowering varieties available producing a scintillating display of blooms on neatly compact plants. Makes an eye-catching feature for containers as well as borders, bedding and rockeries. Will grow in any well-drained soil in full sun. Hardy annual. EDIBLE flowers, like all other nasturtiums, taste slightly peppery.
- Days to Germination: 10-14 days. Optimum Soil Temp. for Germination: 65F. Planting Depth: 1/8-1/4 inch.
- Spacing, Plant: 12 inches. Plant Height: 12 inches. Light: Full Sun
- Keep soil moist during germination. Cover with 1/8 to 1/4 inch of fine soil.
- When seedlings are 2-3 inches high, thin/transplant to 12-24 inches apart. Replant thinned plants.
- Plant in sandy, well-drained soil. Do not fertilize. Enriched soil tends to promote more foliage than flowers.
Premier Seeds Direct NAS03F Nasturtium Tropaeolum Velvet Seeds - Black (Pack of 25)
- Brand: Premier Seeds Direct
- Product Code: NAS03F
- Availability: In Stock